Good Morning From Virginia

Go down

Good Morning From Virginia

Post  swaney3 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 pm

Good Morning...

I found this site and I hope more than anything that this is the real deal, I hope I don't hear from people who want to sell me things or just send me a bunch of forwards or spam. I'm not even looking to date. I'm a happily married 40 year old man. I would love to make some e-mail friends. It's so nice to open en e-mail and find pictures and greetings from new friends. This is what I'm looking for. Since I'm happily married I can be friends with anyone and want to be friends with everyone. Old, young, male, female, I'm just looking to make some new friends.

If your looking for a real friend, one that won't spam you or flood you with forwards than please contact me. Please put the word 'pen pal' in the subject line so I don't miss you and drop me a line at swaney3@gmail.com

td></tr></table>[/img]

swaney3

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning From Virginia

Post  Tatiana on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:23 am

Hi there. My name is Tiana. I agree with you... i hope not to see people selling stuff. I like making friends from all over the world. It helps bring peace to us as we all get to know each other and all the cultures. Thank you.

Tatiana

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down